28 Jan 2019 Films // Tickets & Passes on sale now
The moment you’ve been waiting for has arrived!
We’re super proud to unveil our 2019 film lineup and announce that passes and tickets have gone on sale. From docs to dramas, comedies to thrillers, we’ve got you covered. Explore the film lineup.
There are more ways than ever to experience the Festival.
- Buy single/multiple advance tickets. This is the easiest, most straight-forward way to guarantee a seat for the movies you want to see!
- Buy a Festival Pass. For a more thorough festival experience, patrons can guarantee their admission to 6, 9, or 12 pre-selected films and all 3 festival receptions.
- Buy single/multiple tickets during the Fest. Simply show up to any of our screening venues and buy a ticket. Note: many of our popular titles will sell out in advance, so we recommend buying in advance!
- Buy a Rush Pass. If you’re flexible with your selections, the Rush Pass offers admission to a film 15 minutes prior to showtime, first-come first-served and pending capacity. While you can certainly see lots of movies (and get into all 3 receptions!) your top picks could be sold out in advance, so, be prepared to change your selections on-the-go!
Where to buy?
- You can buy through our website 24 hours a day.
- You can visit our “pop-up box office” in-person from 3pm-6pm daily, Monday-Friday. Located on the lower level of The Spire, 82 Sydenham Street.
- You can call our box office staff from 3pm-6pm daily, Monday-Friday. 613-777-0161.
- You can show up to any screening venue during the Fest, starting 1 hour prior to the first film of the day
Our guides are hitting the streets earlier than ever before so you can explore all of the films before purchasing your tickets or pass. In the meantime, you can download the guide here.