- ATTEND SCREENINGS by purchasing a rush line ticket! Rush Line (single) tickets for screenings/events are available on a first-come first-serve basis, 20 minutes before the start time of each screening. Generally speaking, patrons are successful attaining Rush Line tickets. Arrive early for best results!
- Tickets are still available for all music events: Greg Keelor, Ron Hawkins, By Divine Right, and Deaner/Fubar – please visit our SPECIAL EVENTS section to purchase tickets to any of these events.
ONLINE PASS PICKUP
- For online purchases, your pass can be mailed to you in advance for a $2 fee – the deadline for passes to be mailed is February 18, 2015. There is an option to “MAIL” tickets when processing your order.
- If you do not require your pass in advance of the festival, VIP and 3-Film passes will be available for pickup starting day one of the festival (February 26) at KCFF’s info table located at The Grand Theatre, 218 Princess Street. Our table will be open during the following times:
Feb. 26: 12pm-7pm | Feb. 27: 11am-9pm | Feb. 28: 11am-9pm | Mar. 1: 11am-5pm
- For tickets purchased to music events, your ticket will be available at the concert venue box office the evening of the event. For more detailed information, click on the special events ticket above and follow the link to your specific event!
If you have any problems with purchasing tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613.777.0161