Attention young, budding filmmakers, we want you for the 2015 Kingston Canadian Film Festival!
The Kingston Canadian Film Festival is launching the YOUTH SHORTS PROGRAM for our 15th anniversary year! This new program will feature the best locally produced short films (under 10 minutes) by youth ages 17 and under. Films can be produced by a single student, a group, or a class collaboration. The festival dates are February 26-March 1, 2015.
- Participants must be 17 and under as of February 26, 2015 (the festival start date)
- Films must be received by December 31, 2014
Requirements for Submission:
- There is no submission fee for this program
- Preference will be given to new films making their “debut” during the festival, although other films will be considered
- Filmmakers will be encouraged to attend their screening on behalf of their film
- All films chosen for the festival will be eligible for a cash prize for BEST YOUTH SHORT – award will be presented during the KCFF awards reception on March 1, 2015
Send Submissions to:
- Submissions may be either electronic, dvd, or blu-ray and can be submitted by
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: KCFF, Main PO Box 70, Kingston ON, K7L 4V6 or
- In person: 82 Sydenham Street, 2nd Floor of Sydenham Street United
If you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-777-0161