Now accepting submissions for KCFF’16!
DEADLINES & FEES
early bird deadline: October 16, 2015 entry fee $35
regular deadline: November 27, 2015 entry fee $45
- Only submissions of Canadian films by Canadian filmmakers will be considered
- Films must be in English or in the original language with English subtitles
- Minimum length: 60 minutes
- Entries previously submitted and not accepted may not be resubmitted
- Submissions must be making their Kingston premiere at the festival and must be deemed a new release by the programming committee.
- Films over 20 minutes and under 60 minutes can be submitted to the feature film program and would be paired with other films of similar length and/or theme
Check out the Submissions FAQ for more info or contact us if you have any questions.
NEW FOR 2016: ALL ENTRIES WILL BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY
Step 1 >> Fill out this form, email it to email@example.com with the ‘feature submission’ in the subject line. For selection purposes, we require access to a password-protected online screener. Please be sure that links have been tested and remain live from the time of submission until February 25, 2016
Step 2 >> Pay your submission fee HERE
- Presentation formats are composite DCP (jpeg200mxf), DVD, and BluRay
- Available press materials must be shipped to KCFF upon notification of selection
- The filmmaker grants permission for the use of all publicity materials (including preview BluRays and DVDs) to be used for promotional purposes, unless otherwise noted
SCHEDULING & ATTENDANCE
- Scheduling of screening dates, times, and locations is at the sole discretion of KCFF
- Films will automatically be considered for any relevant awards for the appropriate category
- We encourage all filmmakers to attend the festival on behalf of the film, if possible. Please contact festival staff to arrange travel, tickets, and further information, firstname.lastname@example.org